Umm, no, it is just my bra.
Or a washcloth.
Or the wind.
I want to apologize to all of the women out there who have complained of incredibly sensitive/sore nipples. I never really, truly sympathized with you. Sure, I learned that my nipples do get a bit sensitive in the 2ww once we started trying, but I NEVER knew the extent to which one person's nipples can hurt.
They hurt even when they don't hurt, if that makes sense. In fact, I have never been so aware of them in my life.
Would I take this as a hopeful sign if I hadn't taken Clo.mid this month? Sure. But I am chalking this lovely experience up to that wonderous fertility drug.
I would be lying, of course, if it wasn't giving me just a *wee* bit of hope.
And I could certainly use some hope right now. I have left my job and am waiting around for a temporary assignment to come along while I wait for the fed HR to get off their duffs and make the official offer for my dream job. It's been approximately two months since Mr. Flowers submitted my name. But who's counting?
I interviewed for a great state position on Friday, which left me cautiously optimistic. Though I am surprised at how much I am enjoying this time not being chained to...umm I mean away from...an office, I know it can't last forever. I will quickly feel useless and my bank account will become useless. We can make it through the end of this month but no further.
So, tell it to me straight, you wise bloggers. Is there *any* chance that my sore nipples could be an indication that Mr. LIW and I were successful this month? Or did you also experience this as a side effect of Clo.mid?
The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the Space....
- Blurb This
- Certifiably Infertile
- Crazy? or Pregnant
- Dead Baby Jokes
- Disenchanted with the Reality that is My Life
- Egg Drop Soup
- Fertility Challenged in Florida
- Fortune Cookie Follies
- Henry Street
- Infertility and Hope
- Infertility Just Sucks
- Life from Here: Musings from the Edge
- Life In a Pitri Dish
- Looking for two lines
- Losing the Baby Wait
- Mission Impossible or Adventures in Infertility
- My Journey to Mommyhood
- My Prayers His Promises
- One Hardy Swimmer
- One Miracle Needed
- Our Journey to Parenthood
- Outlandish Notions
- Reproductive Jeans
- Searching for Hope
- Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
- The Island
- The Making of Baby V
- The Mama Wannabe
- The Maybe Baby
- The Secret Garden
- The Sweet Life
- The Trials of Trace in Adoption La-La Land
- Un-Simple Procreation
- Wishing Bee
- Wizard of Ovulation

14 comments:
Mine have generally been extra-twingy when I've done Clomid...
I am not sure on the clomid thing, but it could definitely be a symptom of pregnancy.
I have had sore nipples on clomid and injectibles just after ovulation. Even in an unmedicated cycle, it is my telltale sign I have ovulated.
I never had the sore nipples thing either--not like that anyway. It's always hard to say when pms, IF drugs, and early pregnancy symptoms are so close to each other. Here's hoping that its the latter, though!
Sounds like mine right now!! It could be both - I know thats not what you wanted to hear .. so sorry not to have an answer w/ more clarity. Good luck waiting for an assignment AND the Feds to work faster. I have one of those jobs amd paper pushing is a hard/slow processes Apparently- hang in there
I really didn't have any noticeable symptoms from the Clo.mid. Sorry about the super-sore nipples, they sound rough. When will you test?
The super sore nipples was a sign of pregnancy for me but I haven't tried clomid (yet) so I don't know if that would have the same effect.
the sore nips were a sign of ovulation for me and then as my period approached they became noticeably less sore. with the pregnancy, they stayed srt of sore, but the rest of the breast became tender too. here's hoping it's a GOOD sign! when will you test?
Well, I've had sore boobs on Clomid AND when pregnant... sorry, I know that is no help!
My boobs hurt waaaay may when I was pregnant, though.
I definitely did NOT have sore nipples on clomid. Just raging cystic acne.
Good luck with the job stuff, I haven't forgotten about you and am getting on that right now.
I know (not from personal experience, though) that it could be the Clo.mid. But I hoping so much that it's not.
I've had this symptom on Clomid, when ovulating and when pregnant. Isn't the body grand!!! Hope it's the latter. This seemed like the best way to let you know I'm thinking about you. xo
Can't remember if it was a clomid symptom, but your title made my husband laugh! :)
The only thing different for me was twingy nipples... not the boob at all, just the nipples... just saying...
Post a Comment