
Mingle2 - Online Dating
You go, Purgatory! Appropriate only for mature adults with open minds. So there!
I had to steal this popular antic to distract you from the fact that I have nothing new to add since my last post. I am still in the same fucking place (physically and emotionally) that I was last week.
Today I had a potentially-promising lunch with someone I used to work for who now holds a powerful position in a law firm. There's a chance that the firm will hire me for temporary work for the summer. But don't get your hopes up as it is a bit of a remote possibility. It's JUST like the world of IF: full of wonderful promises followed by crushing disappointment. The lucky ones get to experience hope and disappointment simultaneously.
So I guess I am lucky after all.
Basically, I am trying to warn you that the R rating will remain for quite some time, since I will continue to need a sounding board for my anger and grief.
And for all of the FUCKING SWEARING that I am likely to do.*
Geez, aren't you glad that you stopped by today?
*It is very important to me that Purgatory maintains an R rating. Under no circumstances would I like to become a family-friendly site.

17 comments:
You keep up that R rating and we'll keep reading!
Hang in there, LIW :-)
So what if everyone else is doing it? Here's my blog's rating
Now, if all your friends jumped off a bridge....
I'd help you maintain your rating, but I don't think that comments count. I hope this job lead works out for you.
i'm pissed i am a family friendly blogger ..i need to use more "swear words"
swear away, LIW, we dig. and we totally understand why. much as i want you to keep your R rating, i do hope you have reason for some happier words soon - you can still things like "i'm so fucking happy" :)
My rating was much more lame. Congrats on yours, and keep up the good work :)
I love reading the R!
I understand your frustrations, feeling trapped is no fun. Hoping thing on all fronts start going your way. Thanks for sharing, I've thought lots of the exact things you talk about.
Best wishes!
I am glad that this will continue to be full of swearing and won't become one of those fluffy, sweet blogs. THAT would be purgatory for me! ;)
I want to be one of the cool blogs with an adult rating.
I hope that things improve soon.
Ooh no...I am a family friendly sight, but I have an excuse - my mum and dad read it so I cant swear...so I'll say it here. FUCKKKK!!!! Hope your last week at work is bearable...thinking of you
Okay you made me giggle a little. Keep up the swearing, LIW, we'll keep reading. ;)
Sorry you're in the same place. Sucks. :(
Dirty girls are fucking awesome!
i only visit R and NC-17 rated blogs anyway. . . by all means keep up that rating while you rant and vent away. that's what your blog is here for! thinking of you...
I just caught up on your last couple of posts and I wanted to give you a big hug. I know how hard it is to be in Limbo. IF really puts our life on hold and it just plain sucks some times. Hang in there and I hope things get better. In the mean time.. VENT away...!
I wouldn't want to read anything on this blog unless it had an R rating...
Mine has a B, for boring...
Hang in there though! Many hugs!
Mine blogs were both as only PG rated. I was very dissapointed.
I'm going to have to make more of an effort to be offensive.
I was also tagged as PG, which was disappointing. Apparently I'm very wholesome. Who knew? :-)
i'm jealous. apparently i'm not trash mouth enough!! FUCK! (see i deserve a freakin' R rating)
Post a Comment