So, I checked my calendar for the length of the cycle in which my blood tests and ultrasound were taken and the news was so great that I *still* cannot calm down.....
The cycle was a mere 25 days.
Which was one (and the best!) explanation for my elevated estrogen levels and the presence of the cyst.
Which means that my diagnosis may *only* be a luteal phase defect and not endo or old ovaries.
I simply cannot contain my excitement at this point and am actually anxious for my current cycle to end so that I can get the tests done and move on to Clomid and maybe *maybe* motherhood.
I keep trying to counsel myself against letting my thoughts run too far and fast but I simply cannot.
There is SO much relief in potentially having a diagnosis (more than I expected) that I can't force myself back into a more stoic emotional state.
To top it all off, I just *may* get my dream job.
Let's hope that this little bug has not led me on a fool's errand....
(And thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts and advice on my last post...I am so touched by each and every comment!)
The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the Space....
- Blurb This
- Certifiably Infertile
- Crazy? or Pregnant
- Dead Baby Jokes
- Disenchanted with the Reality that is My Life
- Egg Drop Soup
- Fertility Challenged in Florida
- Fortune Cookie Follies
- Henry Street
- Infertility and Hope
- Infertility Just Sucks
- Life from Here: Musings from the Edge
- Life In a Pitri Dish
- Looking for two lines
- Losing the Baby Wait
- Mission Impossible or Adventures in Infertility
- My Journey to Mommyhood
- My Prayers His Promises
- One Hardy Swimmer
- One Miracle Needed
- Our Journey to Parenthood
- Outlandish Notions
- Reproductive Jeans
- Searching for Hope
- Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
- The Island
- The Making of Baby V
- The Mama Wannabe
- The Maybe Baby
- The Secret Garden
- The Sweet Life
- The Trials of Trace in Adoption La-La Land
- Un-Simple Procreation
- Wishing Bee
- Wizard of Ovulation

11 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're a few steps closer to hopefully having some answers here!!
Thinking of you,
D
I can completely relate to actually wanting a diagnosis. None for me yet, but it has to help frame things better.
Best of luck to you in tackling this annoying luteal phase defect (the beast now has a name).
Everthing is crossed for you - I do hope you can make sense of it all soon. How exciting for you!
So happy that you have some things to be excited about these days. Rock on, my friend.
I hope hope hope for you that it's "just" a luteal phase problem! And I hope you get your dream job too. Sometimes, good things DO happen.
wow! lots of good news for you! 'bout time.
i hope both are true.
Well, I'm glad you are excited. I hope you get this all resolved very soon.
Good Luck with the diagnosis. I'm praying its something simple.
Thoughts and prayers going your way!!
I'm hoping for you too, for the job and the diagnosis.
LIW, thats so exciting to maybe have an answer. And its something pretty easily fixed too. Really hoping everything works out perfectly. x
That's great you are closer to getting some answers and curing your infertility. Its always helpful to have a reason and have a plan of action to fix it. I've hate waiting for answers and being in limbo. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment