Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

The Ever-Illusive Peace

The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality

Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Coming, I Promise

I know that so many of you have been holding your breath for the belly shot.....

We DID take it on Saturday.....

And Mr. LIW DID send me an electronic copy....

But the version is SO big that you can tell how flabby my arms have become....

So, he will send me a smaller version. And, once he does, I promise to post it....

(Suffice it to say that I look smaller in the picture than I thought. That's certainly the opposite of what I am used to.)

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Must .... SEE... PIC ..... Can't Breath from holding my breathe. Just kidding.

Can't wait to see it when you get a chance to post it! (fyi all these women will boost your confidence - i promise)

Dr. Grumbles said...

Ditto Farah's comment! Me want pic now!

Caro said...

also holding breath...