Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

The Ever-Illusive Peace

The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Because you insisted....Belly Shot #1


I simply cannot post this picture without 2 disclaimers:

1) looking at this picture again, I am MUCH less happy with how out of shape I look than I did the first time.

2) that picture was taken in my dining room. The previous owners chose the wallpaper, of which I am not fond. Since all 4 bedrooms need to be painted - and remodel the downstairs bathroom (you know how long that took!) - remodeling the dining room is not at the top of our list. Since it looks like we will actually (FINALLY!) have to paint the last bedroom (the one I have saved for the nursery), that is now at the top of our list.

Anyway, here's me in all of my out-of-shape glory:

18 comments:

Tracy said...

What are you talking about? I think you look great. We always seem to be hardest on ourselves...trust me.

Good for you for posting it. You know where to find mine, right? I'm confusing everybody with the two blogs thing.

Ivonne said...

OH my gosh you simply glow! I don't think you look out of shape at all, the happiness showing on your face is all you can see and of coarse your little bump. I'm so happy for you!

Becks said...

You look fantastic!!

Mazzy said...

hello gorgeous! you look great!!!

Tara said...

Look at you!!! I love it. You look great. Cutest little belly!

AwkwardMoments said...

You are fantastically CUTE!!! Not out of shape at all. The p-word plays tricks with our already hormonally dooped up mind! Hello LL!

LJ said...

Yeah, totally not out of shape - so you're gonna have to trust me on this one. Love the bob, love the belly. The wallpaper? We'll tackle it another time, just don't paint it green.

niobe said...

You look wonderful! (and no disclaimers necessary)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

You are radiantly beautiful!

Oooh. I love having a face to go with LIW now.

megan said...

you look absolutely fantastic, miss LIW...you're literally glowing!

Jen said...

Yeah, I was going to say something about the fatso in front of the wallpaper...

Whatever! You look great!

christina(apronstrings) said...

HUSH.YOUR.MOUTH. you look GREAT. seriously, you always make it sound like you are morbidly obese. sheesh, ms. slim jim.
grow belly!

Space Mom said...

You really look great!

You really feel out of shape? You don't look it. Maybe it is a combo of the pregnancy hormones and self doubt? You really really look good!

vamplita said...

I think you look fantastic. Very healthy. I'd be thrilled to look that way if I were pregnant. Try to just concentrate on taking care of yourself and Little Life. :)

I totally feel you on the wallpaper, btw. I think the pattern you have is the same one I'm unfortunate enough to have in my home. Every time I look at it, I think about how dog-ugly it looks to me. lol

Geohde said...

The picture isn't loading for me, but I bet you look just great :)

J

Dr. Grumbles said...

You look fantastic! Tell the body image anxiety to hush!

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

So cute already!!

I hope you keep the pics coming!
D

Anonymous said...

You look great!