Bob's SA revealed that NONE of his sperm had normal morphology.
Zero percent.
The other two factors were ok.
We were told to continue with the Clomid/IUI cycle while we petition our insurance to let us go directly to IVF after this cycle. I was told that getting approval should take 4 or more weeks.
Man, do things ever get any easier???
The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the Space....
- Blurb This
- Certifiably Infertile
- Crazy? or Pregnant
- Dead Baby Jokes
- Disenchanted with the Reality that is My Life
- Egg Drop Soup
- Fertility Challenged in Florida
- Fortune Cookie Follies
- Henry Street
- Infertility and Hope
- Infertility Just Sucks
- Life from Here: Musings from the Edge
- Life In a Pitri Dish
- Looking for two lines
- Losing the Baby Wait
- Mission Impossible or Adventures in Infertility
- My Journey to Mommyhood
- My Prayers His Promises
- One Hardy Swimmer
- One Miracle Needed
- Our Journey to Parenthood
- Outlandish Notions
- Reproductive Jeans
- Searching for Hope
- Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
- The Island
- The Making of Baby V
- The Mama Wannabe
- The Maybe Baby
- The Secret Garden
- The Sweet Life
- The Trials of Trace in Adoption La-La Land
- Un-Simple Procreation
- Wishing Bee
- Wizard of Ovulation

13 comments:
I'm actually surprised that they'd have you go through IUI with 0% morphology...did they address that at all?
I'm so sorry...
Sorry you have to go to IVF. I hope that you get the insurance sorted quickly and you can get on with things.
Oh shit A. Hopefully the insurance comes through quickly.
Wishing yo ulots of ease with your insurance company. Sending Mr LIW lots of hugs
I'm really sorry. I hope the insurance company cooperates in a timely manner. Hugs.
That is tough. I'm so sorry you have to slug through insurance stuff.
I agree with lj ... why the IUI? Will your whole cycle (including meds) be covered? Hope so.
You can't seem to catch a break, can you? I'm sorry that you have to confront yet another obstacle.
oh no. i'm so sorry, LIW.
i hope you can get your insurance to do the right thing.
i know it isn't easy to hear this news, but does knowing bring any comfort? i mean that in the sense that sometimes having an answer is better than guessing...it's shitty any way you look at it though.
thinking of you and Bob.
OMG, that seriously sucks. Sorry you had bad news. Hope you don't have to wait too long for IVF.
This sucks, I am sorry.
Oh shit, that SUCKS. I'm so sorry! I hope everything moves quickly on to IVF for you guys so you can do something useful. I too am surprized they'd even bother continuing with an IUI.
Oh crap. I am sorry.
I ask that same question every day and my answer always seems to be "no".
Sorry to hear about this. Morphology is our problem as well - mixed with a slight motility problem.
This is the shits. I hope you insurance comes through - and fast.
Post a Comment