Hey, Friends. I decided that my blog should get a facelift since, like me, it is aging. I am admittedly struggling with Wordpress but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. I have figured out how to post - I just can't figure out how to add pictures in the sidebars, etc. The page is up and running, though I hope to make it more visually pleasing very soon.
Here's the address: http://liwinpurgatory.wordpress.com.
The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the Space....
- Blurb This
- Certifiably Infertile
- Crazy? or Pregnant
- Dead Baby Jokes
- Disenchanted with the Reality that is My Life
- Egg Drop Soup
- Fertility Challenged in Florida
- Fortune Cookie Follies
- Henry Street
- Infertility and Hope
- Infertility Just Sucks
- Life from Here: Musings from the Edge
- Life In a Pitri Dish
- Looking for two lines
- Losing the Baby Wait
- Mission Impossible or Adventures in Infertility
- My Journey to Mommyhood
- My Prayers His Promises
- One Hardy Swimmer
- One Miracle Needed
- Our Journey to Parenthood
- Outlandish Notions
- Reproductive Jeans
- Searching for Hope
- Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
- The Island
- The Making of Baby V
- The Mama Wannabe
- The Maybe Baby
- The Secret Garden
- The Sweet Life
- The Trials of Trace in Adoption La-La Land
- Un-Simple Procreation
- Wishing Bee
- Wizard of Ovulation

No comments:
Post a Comment