Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

The Ever-Illusive Peace

The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WTF?????

I just tried to leave comments on some of my favorite bloggers' posts (Fertilized and Dr. Grumbles, included) and faced errors. And the errors ERASED my long and heartfelt posts.

GDamnit. I am going to stop trying to post comments today because I can't bear to keep losing comments. Please know that I AM reading......

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

AH .... I am sorry my blogger ate your comments! that is so irritating. Thank you for trying and thinking of me

Meghan said...

I had the same problem earlier today. Of course it happens when I'm behind on my commenting!

DMB said...

That stinks! I've lost enough comments and message board posts in the past that now I always copy my text before hitting publish, just in case something freaks out and I lose the text. It's definitely saved my sanity lately!

Hope it's working again soon.

D

Samantha said...

I hate when that happens!

Adriane said...

Stupid blogger!!!

docgrumbles said...

I was having problems, too!