Ok, my blogger lovelies....
Here's the data:
*CD30
*No AF in sight - only a near-spotting experience (a bit darker than usual but not dark enough to be definite spotting)
*Cramps on and off - somewhat typical of AF in nature, though a bit sharper in intensity
*Intermittent breast aches/pains
*Intestines shut down (as in, "what do you mean I have to push things along?) despite numerous doeses of fibercom and softener, eating *very* small portions, exercising three days in a row over the weekend, and avoiding vitamins which tend to cause clogging
*Horrible irritability ("are you talking to me? Well, f*ck off and leave me alone")
*Complete loss of appetite ("that looks gross, I can't consider eating that, not that either, nor that, or that)
*Periodic light waves of nauseau ("Yikes, I think I could puke now. Ok, it's passed - did I imagine it?")
Ick. Can you smell it? That's hope creeping in. I hate her more than I hate AF.
Like always, I can explain these symptoms away. You-know-what is nearly impossible given the fact that we only tried once when I was relatively sure that that egg was ready to drop. What was strange is that the EWCM continued for about 7 or 8 days, if not longer. Maybe I ovulated more than once, thereby extending my cycle. I didn't take clo.mid or anything else but it was still in my system in the first two weeks of this cycle.
I just really *don't* want to be hopeful. And I am not - well, not as much as I was in past cycles. I know that our odds aren't good and that the odds that non-P causes are behind these symptoms are much more likely.
I had to cancel the test to check for the polyp as it can't be done any earlier than CD5. So, I have to call and try to schedule a time with Dr. Gentle on CD1. I think he is about to go away so I hope I can do it sooner rather than later. I like our plan to start ivf in late December/early January.
If AF doesn't come by Monday morning (CD 34) I will do something about it - like call for a blood test. But I am quite certain that she will arrive before then. Probably by the time that hope has me in her tight little grasp (which will be Saturday night at the latest).....
It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing the Space....
- Blurb This
- Certifiably Infertile
- Crazy? or Pregnant
- Dead Baby Jokes
- Disenchanted with the Reality that is My Life
- Egg Drop Soup
- Fertility Challenged in Florida
- Fortune Cookie Follies
- Henry Street
- Infertility and Hope
- Infertility Just Sucks
- Life from Here: Musings from the Edge
- Life In a Pitri Dish
- Looking for two lines
- Losing the Baby Wait
- Mission Impossible or Adventures in Infertility
- My Journey to Mommyhood
- My Prayers His Promises
- One Hardy Swimmer
- One Miracle Needed
- Our Journey to Parenthood
- Outlandish Notions
- Reproductive Jeans
- Searching for Hope
- Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters
- The Island
- The Making of Baby V
- The Mama Wannabe
- The Maybe Baby
- The Secret Garden
- The Sweet Life
- The Trials of Trace in Adoption La-La Land
- Un-Simple Procreation
- Wishing Bee
- Wizard of Ovulation

9 comments:
Can I hope that IF doesn't show up???
oh, LIW...how excruciating.
i would have had to let hope in too if i were you. i'm holding a bunch of it over here for you on top of that.
keep us posted.
thinking of you.
I'm just sitting quietly here, not saying anything, but looking forward to the next update.
Oh.. that damn hope, trying to truly keep it contained always seems so hopeless.
Enough said although I will also be harbouring just a little on your behalf (if that's alright).
DinoD
You're stronger than me. I would have peed on a stick a few days ago. Hope is an amazing thing, and it's always there.
This is one of the worst kinds of torture.
Hope's a bitch. That's for sure.
Ugh...
I vote for peeing on a stick!
Post a Comment