Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

The Ever-Illusive Peace

The Ever-Illusive Peace
Trying to choose a positive reality

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Pictures of My Favorite Little Man







Because I have been promising....here's an array of pics.....they range from a few days old to two months old. You can probably see that he has grown from roughly 6 pounds to 11 pounds. He's starting to look more like his own person and less like a little newborn baby. Damn I adore this little person and would do almost anything to see his smile.... He's simply awesome. :-)

No doubt you will be impressed by Mr. LIW's talented work....but don't ask why they appear in different sizes. Mr. LIW must have saved them that way. Oh well, at least you get to see what Baby C (and me, in one pic) look like these days.

12 comments:

Tara said...

Ok seriously - he's really, really cute. Love the pictures.

Delenn said...

Pictures are gorgeous! I wish that one with you and him was bigger, tho!

Tracy said...

Oh, he is just adorable!!!!

Waiting Amy said...

He is way too adorable and indeed Mr. LIW is talented.

George said...

Those are amazing photos...he is soooooo adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!!

AwkwardMoments said...

oh my god! beautiful baby c!
have i told you that you are one hot mama!

Caro said...

Wow! He's cute!

Meghan said...

Adorable!!!

MrsSpock said...

A handsome little fellow indeed!

Nicole said...

You and baby look amazing! Absolutely lovely, I must say!

docgrumbles said...

You both look great! Thanks for the pics!